We have established an outstanding reputation as "a course to play" amongs golfing societies, a warm welcome and a friendly club house awaits all guests at Broughton Heath. We think it is important that a golf club can tailor it's services to meet the requirements of your society, we achieve this through a flexible approach to the golf and off course facilities. Here at Broughton Heath we are more than happy to help produce a package which satisfies the size and requirements of you society. Please contact us to enquire about suitable dates and to arrange your day.
Please note that we operate a "Dress Code" , your co-operation in this matter is gratefully appreciated.
(Prices apply to groups of 10 or more players. A minimum charge of 10 players will be made)
18 Holes £12.00
30 Holes £18.00
36 Holes £20.00
18 Holes £15.00
30 Holes £20.00
36 Holes £22.50
Please note that it is not always possible to accommodate groups or societies on Saturdays/Sundays/Bank Holidays
* Bacon/Sausage Bap
* Broughton Heath Breakfast
* Sandwiches with Chips
* 2 Course Meals From
Our catering team will be happy to discuss any requirements you have for meals.
* In order to protect the "Teeing Ground" players must use tee pegs for their first shot
* All divots should be replaced
* Pitch marks must be repaired on the greens
* Avoid slow play - keep up with the game in front or invite the game behind to "play through"
* Keep trolleys and bags off the teeing ares and greens
* If your ball comes to rest or your stance is in a bunker then the bunker should be raked and rakes replaced in
* For local rules please refer to the back of the score card